Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sweet monogram

Well, yesterday was a crazy day - had visitors come for the day and had to run a bunch of errands. No naps for the kids made the day even longer. So I wasn't able to get online and post. Today was a relaxation day for us around the house, so I didn't end up doing much of anything crafty. Here's an ornament I made for my sweet girl - I really like the way it turned out. I used the same technique for this one as for the others I posted. The ribbon is something I picked up from Michael's. I plan on making some more for the rest of the family, but nothing so feminine for the boys of course. :P Enjoy!


1 comment:

Milne said...

Zebra True Ribbon Cartridge in UAE, True Colors Ribbon Cartridge in UAE, Ribbon Cartridge in UAE
https://gccgamers.com/zebra-true.html
Zebra True Ribbon Cartridge in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery GCC Gamers Moneyback Guarantee.
1634546263945-11