Friday, June 13, 2008



My grandmother emailed me and asked me to make her some cards. One of the members from their congregation in CO is in the military and is in Iraq. She has been sending him lots of cards, and she makes many on her computer, but she wanted some different cards to send as well. These are two that I made for her to send. The pictures really don't look that great, but it's the best I have right now til I get my scanner hooked up to my computer...or learn to take better pictures of my cards.
For the top card I used scrap papers and ribbon, the image is from SU! Loads of Love, and the sentiment is a stampabilities stamp I got from HL. I used colored pencils and OMS to color the image. Oh, and the ink is stazon black.
The bottom card is made with some dp I got from the dollar store, and a stamp from SU! For Father (I just LOVE this set!!). The ribbon is American Crafts...got it from Target. The verse is a sticker I found at HL. I used colored pencils and OMS for this image as well. The ink is Stazon black and Tim Holtz distress ink Scattered straw.
These were fun to make! TFL!

No comments: