Friday, February 29, 2008

Baby Thank You

I will have to go and figure out who I go this idea from so I can post a link...but the little one is screaming right now :). I really like giraffes a lot! I have made several sets of these cards with different colors of ink and ribbon. It is very simple, but really cute for a baby shower gift! I used Blue Bayou for the ink. The ribbon is from the wedding section at Hobby Lobby, and the stamp set...is a clear set from HL. I will have to do some looking to find out what set it is...more later!

2 comments:

,,,, said...

I love the stamped image you used! Is it from the same set as the other animals you have posted? They are just too cute!

Jaxbabie3 said...

Ooh, let me look and see what set it is from...I think it is stampendous...yes! Stampendous baby invite:
http://www.stampendous.com/stampsfdr/clear/pcsBaby.html

Here you go!!